English Spoken Lesson and Easy Tips for BD and Asian Student
This online English spoken lesson and easy tips for BD and Asian Student is about introducing yourself. For developing your English spoken fluency as well as solving problems of mumbling & stammering, this online English spoken lesson plays a significant role.Learning spoken English is now a fascination for the students of Bangladesh.This online English spoken lesson will help to present yourself in front of the audience perfectly.
Tell 100 Sentences About Yourself
(Part – 1)
1) Name: My full name is _____. You can call me _____.
2) Home district: The name of my home district is _____. It’s famous for _____. I love my home district very much because it is a place of natural beauty and tranquility.
3) Residence: I have been living in Dhaka since my birth / for….. years. It’s the capital city of Bangladesh.
4) Educational Background: I’ve graduated from ______ University in the Dept. of _____. Before that, I did my pre schooling and schooling from ______ School and college from ______.
Incoming search terms:
- spoken english for bengali student
- spoken english bd
- spoken english to bangla
- spoken English bangla
- spoken english bangla tutorial
- english spoken book
- Spoken english in bangla
- Bangla to english spoken
- english learning websites in bangladesh
- spoken english pdf