This online English spoken lesson is about tongue twister. Tongue Twisters are important for developing your spoken fluency. Who has problem with mumbling, voice hesitation & stammering, this online English spoken lesson is especially for you.
500+ Tongue Twisters for your Fluency
(First 50 Tongue Twisters)
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew.
While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew.
Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze.
Freezy trees made these trees’ cheese freeze.
That’s what made these three free fleas sneeze.
3. Black background, brown background.
4. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
5. Send toast to ten tense stout saints’ ten tall tents.
6. Denise sees the fleece, Denise sees the fleas. At least Denise could sneeze and feed
and freeze the fleas.
- Poly put purple paint in the pool.
- Bob bought a big basket ball.
- Teacher told me to teach a typical topic.
- Dad does double dealings in a day.
- Carlos kicks a curly corner kick.
- Green grass grows in green ground.
- Father found four flying flies on the floor.
- Vivek visited various vast valleys.
- Six after six makes sixty six.
- Fuzzy wazzy was a bear, fuzzy wazzy had no hair.
- She showed a short fashion show.
- Usually, I have no casual leisure pleasure.
- Champa is chewing a chewing gum of cherry.
- Junior jolly and Jimmy are jumping with joy.
- Three authors thought three thoughts.
- Their fathers, mothers and brothers were not there at that time.
- Few students viewed the huge queue.
- Wasim went away twice a week.
- It was a magical moment with my mother.
- Nine nice night nurses are nursing nicely.
- Young king kong was stronger than strong.
- Clara is really clever but Lilly is a little silly.
- The rabbits raced right around the ring.
- His name is Denis but is Spanish.
- Steve keeps the cheese in the freezer.
- That cook couldn’t cook if he didn’t look at the cook book.
- She knew too many tunes.
- It’s best to rest, Said the vet to the pet.
- The fat cat sat on the man’s hat.
- John wants to watch. Walter washes the dog.
- Laura’s daughter bought a horse.
- There is a photograph of her mother.
- My mother’s brother is my uncle.
- It’s hard to park a car.
- The girl heard the nurse work.
- They say that May Day is holiday.
- I might buy a typewriter by myself.
- Little boys enjoy noisy toys.
- I heard that a bear comes near.
- The girl with beautiful hair sitting on a chair is looking over there.
- The poor boys went to tour.
- Rose goes to say no.
- Now, how many cows are there?