SUBJECT – VERB – AGREEMENT
This grammar tips are about subject verb agreement which are very important to make right sentence. For developing your spoken accuracy as well as solving problems of sentence building,this online grammar lesson plays a significant role.
Subject – Verb – Agreement is the system how verb is used after subject.
There is ‘singular verb’ after ‘singular subject’
- Shahed learns English
- They learn English
- A baby is crying
- The babies are crying.
‘Plural verb’ should be used after ‘plural verb’
- My friend was present in the meeting.
- My friends were present in the meeting.
Singular subjects take ‘plural verb’ if they are connected by ‘And’
- Shahed and Sabbir are good friends.
- Shamim and Zeba help each other.
Incoming search terms:
- saifurs newest grammar
- english grammar for bangladeshi student
- English grammar for bd student